I BuonaTavola Sini Srl wishes to inform you that Legislative Decree no. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (‘Code on protection of personal data’) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data necessary to respond to its request for information.
The data controller wishes to inform you that the use of personal data by their personnel will follow the aims and the methods described in this statement.
The processing of your personal data will be for the following purposes:
1. for consultation, development and the subsequent response to your request for information
2. to fulfill any kind of obligation contemplated and provided for by existing laws, regulations, standards and related commercial uses, in particular, taxation / tax
3. need for monitoring the progress of relations with stakeholders (to improve such relations).
Your personal data will be handled primarily by computer and will be stored in a file on paper and in the electronic database company to meet its obligations and objectives set out in paragraph A) of this policy.
The data contained in that automated information system are processed using appropriate security measures in accordance with art. 31 of Legislative Decree 196/03, so as to minimize the risk of loss or destruction, unauthorized access or treatment not consistent with the purposes of the collection.
We inform you that the disclosure of information is essential but not compulsory and any refusal has no effect, but makes it impossible to respond to your request for information.
The personal data collected for the purposes listed in section A will not be disclosed to third parties without your express consent.
You have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, correction or deletion. In addition, you can always exercise all other rights granted by Art. 7, D. Decree 196/2003, including in particular the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing itself. The text of this article contains a list of rights recognized by law the person is still fully quoted below.
1. L’has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. L’has the right to be informed: a) origin of personal data b) the purposes and methods of treatment c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments d) of identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2 e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. L’has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data, b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. L’has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.